February Favourites 2014


I know it's technically March already but I still wanted to write about my favourites for February as it's a simple post to help get myself back into the swing of things. If you're a fan of beauty related blogs and YouTube channels you'll know that monthly favourites are just something everyone does.

A few products I've been enjoying:

Garnier Perfect Blur 5 sec Smoothing Base Perfector 
This little beauty has been a miracle when it comes to make up application. It's very similar to the Benefit Porefessional which I've used in the past but at a fraction of the cost. I must admit there are some differences when it comes to the product itself as this primer has a almost whipped texture and a slight pink tinge. Regardless it does a fantastic job of smoothing out the look of the pores around my nose which is all I really need it to do. 

Essence Get Big Lashes Waterproof Mascara
I'm on my third tube of this mascara so that essentially speaks for itself. It makes my lashes look long and full, holds a curl and doesn't budge even in 30+ degree heat. I've tried so many different affordable mascara's and nothing beats this one in my books. If nothing sinks in from this post I hope at least you consider giving this mascara a go next time you're in Target or Priceline. 

Essence Waterproof liquid liner
I've never been a liquid liner girl but seeing all these beautiful winged eyeliner looks online I just couldn't resist giving it another go. I'm so glad I did too because liquid eyeliner is a lot neater than pencil or gel. This product was so cheap and it's lasted me the past 3 months perfectly fine without drying out even though I use it almost everyday. I love the thin brush and the fact that it's flexible and easy to use. 

Hopefully there will be some more in-depth reviews on the horizon which will be a little more helpful if you're looking for some more information so keep a look out. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment