OOTD - University



Sorry there's no close-ups of this outfit but I was literally running out the door. I'm hoping to do more outfit posts in the future so keep an eye out for that. 

TOP: 
Black off the shoulder crop top from Boohoo (find it online here). Although mine doesn't stay off the shoulder for long because it keeps slipping up but oh well.

BOTTOM:
'Berry' jersey skater skirt from Boohoo.

SHOES:
Black combat-style boots from Kmart. These are still in-store in Australia if you wanted an inexpensive pair of boots (only $20.00).

BAG:
Large black over the shoulder bag from Zara. I bought it from their Melbourne store last year so I'm unsure whether it's still available. 

ACCESSORIES:
You can't really see them from this image but I wore rose-gold jewellery for a change.

Necklace - A small hand gun on a rose-gold chain from Diva. It was gifted to me by the You tuber's BeautybyBrittneyx and Shellbarbie at their Brisbane Meetup.

Rings - 2 rose-gold midi rings from Lovisa. They came in a mixed metal set but I believe they're sold out online. A review of Lovisa online will be posted in the next few days.

Earrings - Simple pearl studs from H&M. Nothing fancy but pearl studs are my go-to earrings everyday.


1 comment: