Liebster Award



The lovely Ally Rosalia nominated me for the Liebster Award which is essentially a way to recognise new or underrated bloggers. It's difficult starting a blog when no one really knows who you are, I can't count how many times I've had doubts about my decision to pursue blogging but it's important to follow a passion and an award such as this is very motivating.

The rules of this as I understand from other posts is that you give ten facts about yourself, answer the ten questions the person who tagged you asked and create ten new questions for your nominations to answer. So fairly simple and I definitely encourage everyone to pass this forward and keep the positivity flowing.


Ten facts about me

1. I'm half Polish on my fathers side.

2. I have 2 dogs called Miley and Homer

3. I'd love to move to Melbourne.

4. I met James and Oliver Phelps (Weasley twins from Harry Potter).

5. Reality TV shows are my guilty pleasure.

6. I've been to 9 different countries. 

7. I'm studying a Bachelor of Journalism with Public Relations as my major.

8. In high school I was visual arts captain. 

9. I once broke my ankle in a horse riding incident. 

10. I'm a bit of a music snob. 


1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The ability to grow my writing skills and creating content that excites me. Although I'm studying journalism, I feel we're often pigeon-holed as general news writers and that's not really the direction I see myself going. Blogging is the perfect creative outlet. 

2. What is your favourite season?
Winter. Well the Queensland winter at least, it usually doesn't get colder than 10 degrees. 

3. If you could eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Italian, I love the flavour of garlic and tomato especially on pizza. 

4. If you could invite three celebrities to lunch, who would they be?
Emma Watson, Angelina Jole and J.K Rowling. All strong, independent woman I could learn from. 

5. Salty or sweet tooth?
Sweet, definitely. 

6. What is your favourite TV show?
I'm a big fan of TV shows so I can't pick just one but I do love Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, B

7.  How did you get the name for your blog?
Amadee May is my first and middle name. It's unique to me and I see it as my brand in a way. 

8. What is your most prized possession?
I don't really have one to be honest. 

9. What is your favourite holiday?
I'd love to go back to Europe and backpack for a while. No schedule, just exploring 

10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd love to live in the UK at some stage but I don't know if I could handle the weather. 


My Questions to you

1. How would you describe your personality?

2. What's your greatest strength?

3. What inspires you in life?

4. What's your guilty pleasure?

5. What kind of music do you listen to?

6. What age to you feel right now and why? 

7. What does a perfect day look like to you?

8. What is something you've always wanted to try but have been scared to do?

9. What's your greatest accomplishment? 

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?


I nominate these lovely ladies who have amazing content that deserves to be recognised. 

      Avec Rosa 
      Rosa has a blog and YouTube channel. She's travelling at the moment so definitely have a look at her recent posts and vlogs which will make you wish you could have a Freaky Friday body switch. 

      JADZ
      Jadwiga has amazing style, I'd love to pinch a few pieces from her wardrobe. Good quality photos and a wide variety of outfits. Definitely an underrated fashion blogger who you should be following. 

      Earth to Style
    Lauren is fairly new to blogging but she's been gaining a following through her striking outfit posts. She also adds a 'fun fact' to the end of her posts which is something quirky and unexpected. 

      Forever Modest
     I'll admit that I didn't know you could be as diverse in your style while still covering up but the lovely author of Forever Modest has changed my perception. I love how she's able to layer different pieces so effortlessly and adapt to the style of her surroundings on her travels. 

     Kelsey is very new to the blogging world but I see good things coming from her. She's a positive person and you can definitely feel the uplifting tone to her writing. Plus she liked Harry Potter which is very cool in my books. 



2 comments: