DIY - Apple Cider Vinegar Toner

Back in the day I was obsessed with DIY beauty recipes, I even had my own recipe book I kept. So I decided that maybe I'd try some more DIY's this year and I found one which I've been enjoying quite a lot.

This toner is the easiest DIY in the entire world and probably doesn't need too much explanation. Regardless I felt that people should know that skin care doesn't have to be all bells and whistles and sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.

I myself have oily-combination skin which is particularly prone to break-outs but I feel like this would work for most people. However, if you have extremely dry or sensitive skin I might be wary as apple cider vinegar is acidic.

NEED

- Apple cider vinegar
- Water
- A bottle


METHOD
1.  Fill 1/3 of your chosen bottle with apple cider vinegar.


2. Fill the remaining 2/3 with water. Distilled is best but regular tap water has worked perfectly fine for me.



3. Enjoy your new toner.

TIPS
1. Do not spray this on your face! You need to use a cotton pad so you can avoid your eye area.
2. If you feel the mixture is too strong, dilute it with more water. Remember this is acidic and you don't want to burn your skin.
3. If you use this in the morning, wear SPF as your skin will be more sensitive to the sun. 

If you try this out please let me know, I'd love to hear if it works for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment